The Bone & Joint Journals App is now available for Android and iOS
The ‘Bone & Joint Journals’ App provides you with easy full text access to:
- The Bone & Joint Journal
- Bone & Joint Research
- Bone & Joint360
Where can I download the Bone & Joint Journals app?
NEW! Android app now available now from Google Play
Phone & iPad: available from the App Store
Access full text articles on the Bone & Joint App through your insitution's subscription!
- First, users need to access the web on their iphone/ipad through their institution's wifi.
- Once in the App, click on settings, and go to "Authorize This Device"
- There will be an option to "Enable Institutional Proxy". Select this.
- Fill in your details and your device will be paired to the subscription for three months. After that time, you will need to repeat the process outlined above.
Websites on mobile
Our journal sites are all built with a responsive design, meaning that they will adapt to the device that is being used to browse them. This allows easy use of the site on phones and tablets, as well as desktop and laptop computers.
Need to access papers remotely from your institution?
Users who gain access through their institution have the option to pair their mobile device to that institution’s account. This will allow users to download full text articles on their phones even when outside of the institution’s wifi network.
- Open the mobile optimised site when using your insitution’s wifi.
- Then select the Login & Settings link from the homepage, and follow the instructions.
Scan the QR code below with your iPhone, iPad or Android device to go the the relevant store