Spine Multimedia Library
The Bone & Joint Journal / Spine
- By David Greg Anderson A video from VuMedi.
- W.-L. Li, MD; Y.-L. Chi, MD; H.-Z. Xu, MD, X.-Y. Wang, MD, PhD; Y. Lin, MD; Q.-S. Huang, MD; and F.-M. Mao, MD. Click he...
- Performed by Timothy Pohlman, M.D. and Christopher Shaffrey, M.D. A video from VuMedi.
BJR / Spine
- Summary of trials included with the analyses
- Summary of results: fusion and time to fusion
- Examples of high-risk cases for spinal fusion surgery13
- Flow diagram showing the systematic review.
- Post-operative assessment procedures for patients with malpositioned pedicle screws in the lumbar/lumbosacral canal and ...
- A total of 15 patients with pedicle screws misplaced in lumbar and lumbosacral vertebrae.
- Post-operative revision scores of pedicle screw malpositioning (PRSPSM) assessment.
- Bar charts showing the electrophysiological properties of the dorsal root ganglion (DRG) in the three experimental group...