Oncology Multimedia Library
BJR / Oncology
- Structural diagrammatic comparison between vancomycin and gentamycin molecules.
- Diagram showing the iontophoresis cell.
- Agar showing antibiotic activity (against MRSA) of iontophoresed allograft.
- Graph showing vancomycin in bone, with increasing concentration of vancomycin solution
- Graph showing vancomycin found within allograft when iontophoresed for increasing lengths of time
- Graph showing vancomycin found within allograft when iontophoresed with increasing voltage
360 / Oncology
- The blast wounds as shown in figure 1 after the initial debridement. Image shown with permission of patient. © Crown Co...
- Gross contamination following blast injury immediately prior to debridement. Image shown with permission of patient. © ...
- Diagram of complex open fracture wounds showing zones of necrosis (black), surrounded by vulnerable but potentially viab...
- This patient, aged 26 years, underwent a total femoral replacement in 1980 for osteosarcoma. He worked all his life as a...
- Figure 2a – radiograph of a 13-year-old girl with a painless lump over her right elbow. Investigation showed it to be ...