- The ACTIVE Trial at 5 years: preliminary results
- The cost effectiveness of ACI
- Optimising patient selection
- Stem cell sources: fat, bone marrow or other?
- Scaffolds for bone and cartilage repair
Gustavo Moviglia, Argentina, Martyn Snow, Birmingham, Alberto Gobbi, Italy, Ilyas Khan, Swansea, Anne Dickinson, Newcastle, Vladimir Bobic, Chester, Tom Minas, USA, Eustace Johnston, Chester, Leila Biant, Manchester, Suzanne Eldridge, London
The registration fee of £140 includes lunch, all refreshments and a Conference Dinner at a local restaurant on 5th October. BOOK EARLY as there are limited places