As usual, there is a five-day Instructional Course, aimed at trainees and those requiring an over-view and update in orthopaedic trauma, running in parallel with a three-day Trauma Symposium, aimed at established surgeons interested in recent developments, debates, and controversies.
Highlights of these courses include:
- An experienced and enthusiastic faculty of international and national experts
- Short, focussed lectures followed
by wide-ranging discussions based around carefully selected clinical cases, all located in Edinburgh’s five-star Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa.
- Breakout sessions which encompass ‘meet the expert’ discussions and dry-bone practical labs.
- Cadaveric surgical labs at the University of Edinburgh’s historic Anatomy Department.
- Expanded breakout and cadaveric sessions focussed on combined orthoplastic teamwork and reconstruction.