We are pleased to announce the 36th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society which will take place in Nantes, France, 7-9 September 2017.
The programme will cover the topics:
- New strategies and biotechnologies in MSI
- The « aseptic » joint arthroplasty revision: from PJI misdiagnosis to excessive antibiotic treatment
- Pediatric and adult osteoarticular oncologic surgeries - Infection management: where are we?
- Low grade infections with rare and multidrug resistant pathogens
- Shoulder Protheses and osteosynthesis: management of the osteoarticular infections
- State of the art: Diabetic foot osteomyelitis
- PJI in elderly people
Abstract submission deadline: 8 May 207
Early registration deadline: 1 July 2017
The registration and abstract submission will open in January 2017!
Find more information on the conference website: www.ebjis2017.org.